Hello! I created this card game to help the kids practice some basic rhymes while having fun. Here is how it works:
- Print the pdf file and cut out the cards
- Shuffle and Distribute all the cards to the players. It is ok if one person has an extra card
- First, the players look at their cards and if they have a set of three matching rhyme cards they put them down showing them to the other players
- Next, the players take turn taking a random card from their opponent. Anytime they make a match they put it down and then go again.
- Beware: nothing rhymes with Orange! So you really don’t want to get stuck with that orange card!
- There are two ways to end this game (depending on the age and personality of the players)
- the player left with the orange card at the end of the game loses
- OR when all the matches are found, the player with the most matches wins!
Ready to practice your rhymes and have fun?
Get your FREE PRINTABLE RHYME CARD GAME BY CLICKING HERE! ( it will open a page from which to download the cards)